I want to help you understand your pup’s whole world; their emotional, physical and social world, and how that impacts their behaviour.
The plan always includes:
Helping you understand how to meet all their needs
Priceless email support
“From the first time Lucy came to the house, you could see that she really cared about helping both us and our dog live a better life together.
She was patient throughout and always used the most positive and welfare focused methods.
We went from a dog that would not walk at all on the lead, to a dog that now can’t wait to go! She was always willing to give lots of advice around what we could work on in between sessions and has worked on lots of different areas of his behaviour.
The email support was absolutely priceless and helped us keep on track between sessions.
With the advice on our dogs well-being, she also advised we had certain things checked out with the vet, which lead to early identification of problems that we can now hopefully have caught early enough for preventative measures.
We cannot recommend Lucy enough to others and wouldn’t hesitate to book in some further sessions if needed in the future.”
Sophie with Carlos
What should you look for in a trainer/behaviourist?
- Someone who uses the most up-to-date, ethical and effective methods and puts the animal’s welfare first.
- Formal, accredited qualifications and education undertaken at recognised and accredited academic bodies such as a university.
- Skills, knowledge and understanding that have been formally assessed at the highest level, by industry-leading fully accredited professional organisations.
- Actual practical experience of working hands-on with people and their puppies and dogs.
Why you should choose me to support you on your dog training journey
- Qualified, registered, insured
- 15 + years experience working professionally with dogs
- FdSc Canine Training and Behaviour (awarded best student)
- BSc (Hons) Canine Training and Behaviour
Clinical Animal Behaviourist registered with the Animal Behaviour and Training Council
- Registered Animal Training Instructor with the Animal Behaviour and Training Council
- Fully assessed and accredited member of the Professional Association of Canine Trainers
- Full member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors
- Always furthering my knowledge, understanding and skills by staying up to date with the latest research and evidence-based practice
Other things to know about me!
I’m currently owned by two mixed breeds; both rescues I’ve had since pups.
Sophie – my little worrier; Sophie is by nature very anxious and worried about things. She also has had to cope with chronic pain and medical issues, which contribute to her concerns about other people and dogs.
She has taught me so much about the importance of understanding and focusing on the emotional side of things for dogs; managing this has meant she can still live her best life.
We’ve had so many adventures together, not least of all completing and passing an intense operational Canine Search and Rescue training course.
I'm a total nerd!
One Very Simple Exercise
WITH MULTIPLE BENEFITS!
Sign up to my mailing list to download your free guide and receive regular expert advice, tips and information.
Dog Training Services
My unique, personalised one-to-one puppy program covers all the training you will need for the start of a wonderful life together.
Adolescence can be a very trying time for dogs owners – get back on track with my Teenage Tyrant Programme.
Detailed and in depth support package to help you if you are struggling with your dog’s behaviour.